Florida Certified Organic Growers and Consumers, Inc. is working to improve the health of Florida’s citizens, economy, and environment through advocacy for organic agriculture. Become a FOG member today and add your voice to our message.
Our work includes:
- Promoting organic agriculture nationally and regionally.
- Planting gardens in communities, schools, and low income neighborhoods.
- Promoting Farmers Markets and access to fresh healthy food.
- Providing free on-farm workshops for farmers to learn about specialty crops and organic certification.
- Offering trusted third party certifications of organic and food safety standards, expanding the certified organic market.
- Working with school boards to bring local and organic foods into our children’s cafeterias.
- Fighting for federal legislation that promotes organic and sustainable farming and access to healthy food.
- Advocating for social equity and just working conditions for all who labor in agriculture.
Please pick a level for more information.
|Seed Level||Germination Level||Seedling Level||Root&Shoot Level||Field Level||Harvest Level|
|$15-$34||$35-$49||$50-$99||$100-$149||$150-$249||$250 & Up|
|Garden Guide Book|
|Discounted AAA Membership|
|10% discount on seeds at Southern Exposure Seed Exchange|
|“What’s Organic About Organic?” DVD|
|20% off at all FOG Events|
Or make a one time donation here.