Florida Certified Organic Growers and Consumers, Inc. (FOG) is a 501(c)(3) grower and consumer nonprofit organization that always has volunteer opportunities for people interested in organic agriculture. Email us to discover volunteer opportunities with FOG.
BECOME A MEMBER
Florida Certified Organic Growers and Consumers, Inc. is working to improve the health of Florida’s citizens, economy, and environment through advocacy for organic agriculture. Become a FOG member today and add your voice to our message.
Our work includes:
- Promoting organic agriculture nationally and regionally.
- Planting gardens in communities, schools, and low income neighborhoods.
- Promoting Farmers Markets and access to fresh healthy food.
- Providing free on-farm workshops for farmers to learn about specialty crops and organic certification.
- Offering trusted third party certifications of organic and food safety standards, expanding the certified organic market.
- Working with school boards to bring local and organic foods into our children’s cafeterias.
- Fighting for federal legislation that promotes organic and sustainable farming and access to healthy food.
- Advocating for social equity and just working conditions for all who labor in agriculture.
Please consider making a tax deductible donation online below or mailing a check or money order to: Florida Organic Growers, P.O. Box 12311, Gainesville FL, 32604.