Each dollar donated will support:
- Education about organic and sustainable agriculture locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Promoting farmers markets, increasing access for SNAP participants to fresh healthy food and creating market opportunities for Florida small farmers.
- Providing on-farm workshops for farmers to learn about specialty crops and organic certification.
- Offering trusted, accredited, third party certifications of organic and food safety standards, expanding the certified organic market.
- Working to improve public policy that promotes organic and sustainable farming and access to healthy food.
- Advocating for social equity and just working conditions for all who labor in agriculture.
You can also send a check or money order to:
Florida Organic Growers
P.O. Box 12311
Gainesville, FL 32604