~Organic Spinach Production System Workshop~
Interested in growing organic spinach? Want to learn more?
Don’t miss the Organic Spinach Production System Workshop on Thursday, February 9!
Held at the University of Florida Plant Science Research and Education Unit in Citra from 1pm to 4pm, this FREE workshop will cover all things spinach, including:
- Organic spinach production challenges
- Nutrient management using compost and organic fertilizer
- Growing spinach under high tunnels
- Fall and spring production comparisons
- Microbial loads and postharvest decay
- Postharvest handling and storage
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn! Be sure to reserve your spot today, space is limited! Register here!
This joint Kansas State University-University of Florida research & extension project is supported by the USDA Agriculture and Food Research Initiative (AFRI) Food Security Competitive Grants Program (Award # 2014-68004-21824).